- Undertake internal risk management and client engagement management procedures including client acceptance, continuance, and engagement procedures related to Internal Audit, Sustainability, Sarbanes-Oxley (SoX), Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment (ICAAP), Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Accounting Advisory Services (AAS).
- Will head teams for the engagements assigned to him/her.
- Will assist the partners in the development of business opportunities with clients and build strong internal relationships within Advisory and across other services
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Internal Auditing, Management Accounting or the equivalent
- Certified Public Accountant
- Preferably with certifications in Six Sigma, CMA, CIA, MBA
- With at least 5 years of work experience in Internal Audit, Forensic, SoX, and other RC advisory services preferably from a consulting firm or in any financial institutions - banks, insurance.
- With at least 2 years of experience in a managerial function
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
Work Schedule: Regular shift (8am – 5pm)
Work Setup: Work from home