- Support and/or lead sourcing initiatives in accordance with business requirements within aggressive timelines while ensuring the integrity of the bidding process.
- Establish and maintain a collaborative relationship with third-party vendors.
- Conduct negotiations and secure deals that drive savings, meet and fulfill business requirements.
- Ensure projects are conducted in compliance with internal procurement policies.
- Manage the mailbox and work intake tools to ensure timely resolution of stakeholder queries and concerns; accurate documentation of project development; and prompt communication of relevant issues and updates with business partners.
- Perform detailed analysis of spend, contract terms, and conditions.
- Drive and champion established procurement strategies for each sourcing event in accordance with their respective spend categories.
- Maintain a mutually beneficial engagement with Category Managers to allow for sharing of best practices and ensure alignment with category strategies.
- Coordinate with functional subject matter experts such as Risk, Legal, Finance, and Tax to ensure compliance with the company’s standards from a contractual standpoint.
- Monitor market trends, competitor strategies, and market suppliers for the respective category.
- Support business unit clients’ understanding of procurement processes, policies, and systems.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of any 4-year university course, in Business, Finance, Information Technology, Engineering, or other related disciplines.
- Minimum of 5-years’ experience in Procurement and Supply Chain;
- Familiarity with North American contracts including main clauses required for specific types of agreement, Statement of Work, Project Requirements and Exhibits
- Comfortable working with legal and risk subject matter experts
- Knowledge of Procurement or Finance applications and systems, databases, and reporting tools allowing for high-level spend assessment and analytics.
- Familiarity with project management processes and systems
Work Schedule: Regular shift (8am – 5pm)
Work Setup: Work from home