- In partnership with the AML/KYC Service Owner develop work management strategies ensuring SLAs and KPIs are maintained, trends are identified, and volumes managed effectively
- Leverage dashboards and available reporting to maintain daily oversight of requests, measure analyst productivity, assess right first time rates, and develop any required actions based on findings.
- Be directly involved in the team's operations and lead by example.
- Undertake AML and Sanctions screening, beneficial ownership research, risk assessment, document verification, on-going monitoring and periodic review where necessary, and provide guidance to the team and In-Market personnel on these topics
- Monitor office right first time rates to identify issues, trends or training needs, providing feedback to the Service Owner to allow for follow up engagement to mitigate risk and quality issues
- Deal directly with In-Market queries, providing support for more junior members of staff
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A recognized AML/Compliance qualification is desirable but not essential
- Proven experience of working in a professional services environment within an AML/KYC role
- Management experience with proven ability to build and lead a successful team
- AML/KYC SME with a strong knowledge and understanding of AML/CTF/Sanctions regulations and requirements, and financial crime risks associated with the range of services in the legal industry
- Experience of AML/KYC/Due Diligence processes, vendors and systems
- Strong communication, collaboration and organizational skills. A self- starter, who is able to influence decision making for the benefit of the service and firm
Work Schedule: Regular shift (8am – 5pm)
Work Setup: Work-from-home