- Lead and manage the talent and candidate experience team of the company.
- Create, implement, and maintain operational processes and practices to ensure compliance and consistency in the execution and administration of Talent Acquisition activities.
- Provide training and guidance to team members.
- Respond to complex situations and inquiries from managers and recruiters to ensure prompt and accurate decisions.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Has least 4 years of experience as a leader and a talent acquisition expert
- An excellent English communicator who is able to adapt in a multinational and fast-paced environment.
- A flexible and detail-oriented leader with commendable organizational skills.
- A proactive professional with excellent customer service skills and has the ability to manage high-volume tasks and requirements.
- A collaborative team player who has the ability to work autonomously and support virtual and remote stakeholders.
Work Schedule: Night shift
Work Setup: Work-from-home