- Develop real-time embedded software for producing consumer products on a range of silicon platforms, mainly ARM/MCU based.
- Involve/Steer product/system requirement document review and evaluation, feasibility study and proof of concept.
- Manage the entire life cycle of multiple related complex modules and systems, including hardware abstraction layer discussion, manufacturing test/verification methodology, documentation, design, coding, testing, maintenance, and result tracking.
- Involve in continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) infrastructure/environment setup.
- Good product sense and keen focus on product performance.
- Act as subject matter expert (SME) in a specific domain, disseminating knowledge, guiding and mentor engineers in methodology, best practice, and standards.
- Proactively identify technical risks within projects and influence engineering teams in their resolution.
- In-depth participation in cross-team product design discussions will be required.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, robotics engineering or similar.
- 3+ years of experience in embedded system firmware development
- Good knowledge of MCU/MPU architecture and its common peripherals
- Good command of C/C++ programming language
- Excellent knowledge of real time OS
- Proficiency in multithreading programming and synchronization mechanisms.
- Experience in configuration and use of sensor devices over I2C, SPI, UART with DMA
- Experience in on and off-target test harnesses, such as Ceedling, Behave, etc. is a plus.
- Experience in automated testing and manufacturing test process is highly desired.
- Good understanding of software development life cycles and basic electronics hardware (interface to software systems)
- Familiar with embedded development tools (emulators, debuggers, analysers, oscilloscopes, etc.) as well as configuration management tools and concepts
- Candidates with the following experience are advantageous:
- Bluetooth Low Energy protocols, including BLE 4.x and 5.0
- Exposure to one or more of the following: WiFi (802.11), NFC, ZigBee, 802.15.4, 3GPP, MQTT, Apple homekit
- Knowledge of software security, LabVIEW, Linux-based embedded system
- Experience in fulfilling continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline setup is a plus
- Knowledge of the Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, bitbucket), and experience in Agile practice would be an advantage.
Work Schedule: Dayshift
Work Setup: Blended WFH (Onsite and WFH)