- Carry out settlement activities particularly on overdue accounts and customer payment security in compliance with contracts.
- Ensure that settlement-related contract provisions are carried out and complied with and that relevant contractual concerns/issues are mitigated and resolved.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent;
- At least 1-2 years working experience in the related field;
- Experience in monitoring account transactions, reconcile balances, managing the collections of outstanding accounts receivables from customers;
- Experience in the submission of CWTs by customers
- Experience in preparation of collection reports, customer correspondences, monitor account transactions, reconcile balances and offer recommendations on settlement concerns
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Work Schedule: Day shift
Work Setup: Blended work from home (Onsite and WFH)