- Analyze and improve a potential business opportunity
- Develop financial models
- Provide in-depth analysis and advice to the Group regarding the present and projected financial condition of its operating units.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 2 years working experience in the related field (manufacturing, energy or project firm)
- Skilled in preparing and managing financial models, performing business analysis for planning, decision making and reporting
- Research and business development experience would be an advantage
- Graduate of Business Management, Financial Management, Accountancy or Financial Economics or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Articulate and with outstanding communications skills, has a positive attitude, and is a team player.
Work Schedule: Day shift
Work Setup: Blended work from home (Onsite and WFH)