- Direct internal operations to achieve budgeted results and other financial criteria, and to preserve the capital funds invested in the enterprise.
- Participate in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets based upon broad organization goals and objectives. Recommends their adoption to the General Manager.
- Direct the development and installation of procedures and controls, to promote communication and adequate information flow, and thereby solidify management control and direction of the enterprise.
- Perform Management, Operation and Efficacy of Maintenance Scheduling, Programming and Definition for every PSPI operational Power producing sites.
- Perform Management, Operation and Efficacy of Asset Management Strategy for every PSPI Operating CEP.
- Oversee the operations and Maintenance of Power Plant operation of PSPI and the Mirogrids and NPP business platforms, including energy services operations in Micro-grid and NPP operations in the Philippines.
- Review existing operational, maintenance, billing and collection procedures and methodologies to asses areas for efficiency improvements and cost reductions
- Implement of Policies and Procedures with regard to operation and maintenance, as may be deemed appropriate in consultation with senior management;
- Review of existing plant personnel to assess relative quality and areas of improvement;
- Review of technical configuration and equipment components to assess areas of improvement, especially with regard to enhancing operational efficiency and operating and maintenance cost reductions;
- Consolidate, standardized, and prepare plant reports to address management and financier information requirements and to ensure regularity, consistency, and accuracy of information flow.
- Review Fuel & Lubes, consumables & parts supply policies, and vendors to identify areas of improved operational efficiency and cost reduction.
- Participate in early plant engineering design to provide operational input to enhance efficiencies and reduce capital subsequent operating cost;
- Participate in plant construction and commissioning to ensure a smooth transition to full-time operation, and efficacy of project management for every PSPI Operating CEP;
- Ensures the safe, secure, and optimum operations of power systems.
- In consultation with finance, accounting & network officers, plans and updates the condition, monitoring and maintenance of power system asset budget and expenses.
- In consultation with other peers, ensures short and long-term plans for appropriate generation capacities and T&D infrastructures to meet current and future demands.
- Train and optimum resourcing of personnel to carry out operations and maintenance of plants.
- Innovate methodologies to meet accountabilities & introduces fit for purpose of improvements in operations.
- Documentation of all work procedures relative to operations and project.
- Bridge the benchmark gaps as set out in the scorecard.
- Meet stretch Budgetary Targets.
- Monitor & Report Monthly Business Performance via Corporate scorecard & Management report.
- Ensure at all times that HSE considerations in all facets of activities are of top priority.
- Monitor and address regulatory compliance of project sites including risk exposures.
- Represent PS and liaise with the heads of regulatory agencies, electric coops, LGUs, and other relevant stakeholders
- Perform other activities assigned by General Manager.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree qualified in Engineering or Technology
- Electricity industry or a heavy engineering business
- With extensive exposure in Power industry/electricity or heavy engineering business.
- Experienced in plant operations
Work Schedule: Dayshift
Work Setup: Onsite