- Be responsible to plan and review PH, RAD and CH supply, including coordination with global supply management to balance demand and supply; minimize the impact of any supply constraints; and maximize the opportunities for sales growth by proactive and rapid communication of supply challenges across the organization.
- Collaborate effectively across supply chain functions, regulatory and quality assurance to ensure supply to meet commercial demands.
- Ensure that near and long-term planning horizons are scheduled to achieve supply targets in line with forecasts, especially for new product launches and promotions.
- Confirm purchase requisitions, check past due orders regularly and coordinate mitigation actions.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration and a post-graduate certificate in a supply chain management discipline preferred
- 5 to 7 years related experience in supply chain management
- Must be a self-starter, with good organizational skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Strong SAP knowledge, especially APO
- Knowledge in MS Office
- Digital mindset and knowledge in emerging digital technologies (e.g. RPA, Blockchain, AI, IoT etc.)
- Experience in operational excellence
Work Schedule: Regular shift (8am – 5pm)
Work Setup: Work from home