- Oversee timely execution of controls testing based on the assigned businesses and annual Controls Monitoring Program (including transitions to DBS Shared Service Center) as established by Corporate Controllership.
- Supervise teams of 4-5 (with the ability to take on more team members) in planning and completing their regular work assignments.
- Assist Sr Team Lead in planning and forecasting of team activities in line with Controls Monitoring Plan by ensuring department utilization/scheduling, and to ensure experience, development, challenge, and career progression are considered appropriate for all staff.
- Adequately apply Company policies, procedures, accounting standards and seek advice as necessary.
- Accurately evaluate the implications of new information or events and makes decisions in a timely manner.
- Perform reviews and control tests as well as develop testing methodologies to test internal controls operating using a risk-based approach. Address problems with resolution.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Management or related field preferred
- Understanding of US GAAP, Sarbanes-Oxley, COSO framework, and leading business practices
- 4-5 years relevant experience in Finance and/or 4 years in Audit, either within the Big 4 Audit Firm or in a multi-national organization.
- Prior experience within Risk & Compliance or Internal Control role, finance experience is preferred
- Microsoft Office skills, primarily Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing and improving environment
Work Schedule: Regular shift but must be open in shifting
Work Setup: Work-from-home