- Independently perform complex Infra team/tasks in a matrix environment with a diverse variety of tasks/challenges
- Plan, design, programming, and implement Infra utilities/activities in the account or cross-account support (automated or manual)
- Provide infra support to internal and external customers through high-standard deliverables, following company methodology (in some cases defining the methodology and guidelines).
- Configure third-party software (Java, WL, Apache) in the different types of supported environments and builds in conjunction with development and architecture.
- Design, configure, install and upgrade environments (e.g. standalone, integrated, clustered) throughout the product life cycle (Development, Testing, UAT, Production) for internal and external users.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be proficient with shell scripting & SQL.
- You must have 3 to 6 years of experience in infrastructure integration handling large environments & hands-on experience working with Weblogic and Apache Tomcat.
- You must have hands-on experience with a scheduling tool like Maestro and proficient in working on operational maps.
Work Schedule: Regular shift
Work Setup: Work from home 70% and Onsite 30%