- Execute functional test cases. Track and report on the test execution in a timely manner with attention given to achieving a high level of quality.
- Gather and document the outcome of test executions and all information needed to support ongoing measurements and reporting on risks, defects, tests, and coverage.
- Coordinate with the Development and Infra teams/peers on the resolution of issues, overseeing the testing progress and ensuring that high standards of quality are being met.
- Compare and analyze system behavior vs. expected results / Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) based on business and technical requirements.
- Identify issues, propose system improvements and perform repetitive test execution to resolve identified issues.
- Contribute to the design of test scenarios and perform peer reviews of test cases.
- Evaluate test exit criteria to assess if additional tests are required or if test scenarios need to be adjusted.
- Participate in and contribute to internal design reviews of testing materials.
- Actively participate in all scrum meetings.
- Write detailed test cases to maximize functional coverage (test rules, test cases, boundary conditions, negative scenarios etc.)
- Analyze the Acceptance Criteria for new features and point out ambiguities or potential issues.
- Assist all teams with process documentation, testing and knowledge transfer.
- Work with the team to resolve defects.
- Support and promote test efficiency and optimization initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must have 2 to 4 years of working knowledge in Testing
- You must have excellent Telecommunication / OSS Testing experience and knowledge
- You must have BSS Products knowledge (added advantage)
- You must have a very good understanding of Testing Methodologies and Concepts
- You must have good knowledge of Unix, SQL, Quality Center, and JIRA
- You must have good Communication and Analytical skills.
- You must have an understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- You must be flexible to work on multiple applications across various time zones
Work Schedule: Regular shift
Work Setup: Work from home 70% and Onsite 30%