- Build and assist in the direction of design, development, coding, testing, and debugging of our business/operations systems and applications.
- Coordinate, schedule, and ensure effective communication between team members and other IT functional areas.
- Provide feedback and suggestions for process and product improvement and act as a technical mentor and adviser with future opportunities to build and lead a team.
- Design solutions for our customers and adapt to new technologies with high-profile brands and highly visible web and mobile apps, used by thousands of people.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A developer with industry experience in the development of applications platforms, but not limited to operation and business support system.
- At least three years of experience in technologies such as React JS, Angular, .NET, PHP, Python, Java C#/C++ and Microsoft .NET framework development, HTML, CSS
- Database management, MySQL Database and SQL Server Skills, MongoDB
- A solid background in applications programming
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with API generation (e.g. Rest, Soap);
- Experience with DevOps tools (GIT, Docker or Kubernetes);
- Understanding API and Microservices;
Work Schedule: Nightshift
Work Setup: Work from home