- Support the company’s core growth initiative of enhanced digital product content initiatives.
- Perform in-depth analysis on the company’s distributors on the usage of PIM and other syndicated data/product content.
- Process basic data and enhanced content requests from customers and internally using Informatica Product 360- Product Information Management system (PIM) output and reports and other tools as needed.
- Be assigned to small projects or a phase of a medium or large project.
- Actively participate in System, Tools, and PIM-related training, webinars, and best practice sessions to improve knowledge on tools and processes.
- Update the customer syndication scorecards for management reviews including 360 images, drawings, product dimensions, installation instructions, 3D CAD, videos, and more.
- Manipulate, maintain, and perform quality control on structured product information.
- Collaborate with colleagues in marketing, engineering, information technology, sales, and the business teams in the development of digital product data and to ensure quality and accuracy of the product information.
- Update existing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documents for generating, maintaining, and modifying digital data.
- Adhere to SOPs, best practices, and the company’s ethics and environmental compliance programs.
- Performs other jobs and duties as assigned by Management.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in IT, Business with a focus on Marketing or related field.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Intermediate skills with MS Office Professional programs.
- Project management experience is preferred, but not required.
- Knowledge of Product Information Management systems is preferred, but not required.
Work Schedule: Nightshift
Work Setup: Work from home until further notice