- Work in partnerships with other CI Leaders across the entire company to share best practices.
- Support the deployment of a Continuous Improvement culture through leadership, mentoring, training, and initiatives related to the day-to-day activities of the functional teams in the Region.
- Partner with functional leaders and management to assess current processes and identify process improvement opportunities.
- Provide project leadership which includes identifying opportunities; defining & financially justifying projects; launching project teams; using good project management to manage team activities; leading teams to execute projects with the LSS problem-solving methodology; tracking project status and results; removing and elevating project barriers, and development team members.
- Deliver significant and quantifiable process improvement and financial benefit across the plant and business functions.
- Focus plant performance towards constantly striving to eliminate waste, improve customer satisfaction, and increase market share via the use of Lean Six Sigma tools and continuous improvement methodologies.
- Implement a robust review process for selecting, scoping, and prioritizing CI projects including review of resource utilization.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Preferably with a background in Business and/or Engineering
- At least 5 to 10 years of extensive work experience in a manufacturing setup preferably one that utilizes a Lean Six Sigma work environment.
- With prior hands-on successful experience in implementing Lean Six Sigma tools and methodologies.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Exceptional project management abilities
Work Schedule: Day shift
Work Setup: Blended Work from home