- Lead the change management activities within a structured process framework.
- Implement a strategic approach to managing change and support operations that fall within the domain of change management.
- Support training and communication as part of change management. Activities may include designing or delivering specialized training resources to the appropriate user base.
- Evaluate the risk of change and providing actionable guidelines on reducing the impact.
- Evaluate resistance in adopting the change at the user, process, and technology level.
- Manage the change portfolio.
- Authorize minor change requests and coordinate with the Change Advisory Board for changes presenting higher risk.
- Conduct post-implementation reviews to assess the decisions and performance related to change requests.
- Work with other groups to consolidate and deploy procedures around application outages and changes.
- Verify documentation of the change management process and use of change management tools.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related field.
- At least 3 years of IT experience, with exposure to many areas of technology
- A broad understanding of and exposure to IT technologies, applications, best practices, and processes is required.
- Ability to research technologies and issues to find problem root causes.
Work Schedule: Nightshift
Work Setup: Blended Work from home