- Operate and maintain the DR computer systems including attached peripherals and environmental devices such as power, cooling fire suppression, and security/access systems.
- Restore and recover the capability of the DR facility.
- Monitor system performance and utilization of devices and facilities.
- Manage various application systems by responding to requirements by the system or application programs by issuing the appropriate replies and/or commands.
- Apply corrective measures or seeks external assistance as deemed necessary.
- Initiate server and/or application refresh/restarts.
- Be accountable for the overall day-to-day affairs of the DR site.
- Ensure completeness of all regular tasks at the backup site and 24/7 availability.
- Manage and administer the general housekeeping, upkeep, and security of the DR facility.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a graduate of Information Technology, Engineering or Business.
- You must have at least 3 years of hands-on experience as a computer operator, 2 years in a senior/supervisory capacity.
- You must have knowledge in Problem Management, Backup and Recovery Management, and Facilities Management.
- You must have knowledge of BSP, AMLA, and other regulatory concerns.
- You must have knowledge of the operations and using Linux and Windows Server systems.
Work Schedule: Shifting (7am – 4pm OR 12nn – 9pm)