- Apply appropriate accounting principles and auditing standards to reach and support conclusions related to assigned areas
- Effectively and proactively utilize basic capabilities of audit technology tools and other firm standard technologies to perform and document work in assigned areas.
- Obtain needed information from available client data and conduct appropriate client data analysis.
- Review client practices within an assigned area of responsibility and refer possible problems and solutions to team leader quickly.
- Any other task reasonably assigned to the staff member from time to time and within their skills set and knowledge.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Certified Public Accountant
- At least 3-4 years’ experience in a reputable accounting firm (advantage if coming from the big 4 firms) not particular about the university - as long as he/she is a performer
- Is able to lead and manage himself independently; can work in conditions of uncertainty, prioritize problems and resolve issues
- Can bring fresh and new ideas to the business, someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset, agile and has a tenacity to do the job
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday (Regular Shift)
Work Set-Up: Temporarily Work-From-Home until further notice