- Provide end-to-end talent acquisition support which includes sourcing, screening, evaluating, endorsing while maintaining a professional relationship with clients and candidates.
- Create a strong partnership with the Activation Manager and determine the staffing needs of the client.
- Have the voice in recommending and implementing process improvements in the team.
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team in creating job posts for the website and other job platforms.
- Be an active member in participating in company-wide engagement, CSR activities, and learning and talent development initiatives.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a college graduate of Psychology, Human Resources, or any related course.
- You must have at least 1 year of work experience in recruitment.
- You must be an excellent communicator and a good negotiator who can both manage clients and candidates well and fairly.
- You must be proactive and dynamic with eagerness to learn new strategies and approaches and to study different companies, roles, and industries.
Work Schedule: Regular shift (8:30am – 5:30pm)
Work Setup: Work-from-home