- Ensure complete sales orders placements, documentation and shipments comply with the Company’s procedures and policies.
- Performing sales support within the region, such as ensure complete sales orders placement, documentation, and shipments to comply with Company’s procedures and policies, and place sales orders to ensure timely, accurate, and complete order fulfillment
- Ensure sales orders to factories are timely, accurate, and complete order fulfillment
- Responsible for consolidating the inventory request from parts sales and service department to forecast & place the stock order.
- Build and maintain strong customer satisfaction with quick response times to all customer requests and inquiries.
- Review and expedite customers’ orders, determine product availability negotiate acceptable delivery dates with customers, closely manage orders to ensure all customers’ requirements are met.
- Attend to customers’ supply chains problems, complaints, claims, and feedback, providing resolution to achieve customers’ satisfaction.
- Proactively updates customers on the status of deliveries.
- Ensure sales order coordination with regional head office sales admin/factory.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification in Business Administration, or equivalent trade experience and skills may be considered.
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of working experience preferably in multinational companies from the heavy equipment industry.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- SAP system knowledge will be an added advantage.
- Strong coordination skills (between the internal department and external vendors/customers).
- Team player, able to work under stress and independently.
- Eye for details and meticulous.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday (Regular Shift)
Work Set-Up: Temporarily Work-From-Home until further notice