- Formulate and recommend the overall design of the system architecture and infrastructure, keeping this updated ensuring optimized use of information technology and communication systems, equipment and facilities.
- Formulate and recommend the standardization of operating systems, database management system, programming languages, application and web server platforms and other system components used in delivering the services of the company.
- Provide capacity management tools are incorporated into the system architecture to ensure maximum availability and reliability from all systems, storage and network.
- Ensure that the appropriate systems management and automation tools are in place to manage, control and monitor the system infrastructure, applications, databases and facilities.
- Provide overall direction for the unit in ensuring key result areas and the accompanying action plans are accomplished beyond expectation.
- Provide support for the initiatives set by the company.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a graduate of an I.T/ Computer Science or related Engineering or Technology Courses.
- You must have at least 5 years of exposure in IT System Architecture Design related work and with at least 5 years supervisory experience leading a technical team.
- You must have excellent project management skill and has the capability to handle multiple projects concurrently.