- Provide relevant data, projections and statistics to the Head of Capacity and Performance.
- Recommend the applicable changes in the design of the systems, storage and network infrastructure capacity and performance management and monitoring to ensure its availability and reliability in delivering the services required.
- Recommend the standardization of parameters and setup of operating systems, database management system, platforms, network and other system and network components to ensure optimum level of performance and capacity.
- Do capacity management processes and draws up projections and statistics of all available and appropriate hardware, network and software.
- Ensure that the systems management and automation tools are properly configured and running to monitor and collect pertinent data to reflect performance and be used for capacity forecasting and projections.
- Provide support for the initiatives set by the company.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- You must be a graduate of an I.T/ Computer Science or related Engineering or Technology Courses.
- You must have at least 3 years of exposure in Technical Support work and with at least 1 year supervisory experience leading a technical team.
- You must have project management skill.
- You must have extensive systems analysis and coding experience in .NET, Java application environment.