- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement regarding the Tax Operation function for the local market.
- Execute best in class/efficient operational Tax processes for Tax reporting, Tax provision, transfer pricing, indirect and direct tax compliance.
- Be up to date with relevant legislation (including PEZA) to manage effectively the local market tax positions, tax audits, tax litigation and communication with Fiscal Authorities.
- Ensure and execute timely and accurate filing of all tax filings obligations in the local market. Ensure timely payment and/or refund of all tax obligations.
- Advise and train respective teams in the organization in the tax area to assure proper tax risk mitigation.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A Bachelor in Taxation, Law or Economics and at least 5 years of experience in taxation matters, covering the areas of:
- Direct, Indirect, TP and Tax Accounting
- Other local requirements including Peza
- Accounting reconciliation
- IPR and Customs Duty Drawback
- A business partner for the affiliate's Tax area, supporting projects and in line with the legal requirements of that country.
- Technologies and tools such as SAP, CIS, DTE, MS Office.
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 9 AM - 6 PM
Work Setup: Work from Home until further notice