- Automate builds & deploys and make the process reliable, efficient and maintainable.
- Partner closely with software engineering teams using a strong systems engineering mindset.
- Constantly improve operational processes and efficiency through automation.
- Need to have an attitude that embraces agile practices and automation.
- Support and troubleshooting, Designing, managing and provisioning cloud solution infrastructure.
- BS in Computer Science or BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication or related fields or Master in Science in Software or MCA
- 3 to 6 year’s minimum of Devops Experience
- Experience in setting up firewall and security, setting up databases SQL and NoSQL
- Experience on Linux, cloud and on-Prime deployments and Jenkins or any CI tools
- Experience in Amazon Web Service (AWS), configuring and tuning web servers ( Nginx, Apache etc. )
- Experience in writing bash scripts on Kuberntes, Docker , Mongo, MQTT, Mysql and Postgres etc. is a plus
- Proven ability in a large scale, high performance environment
- Proven technical depth to make the appropriate technology choices, defend your opinions and drive the technical implementation.
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, Dayshift
Work Setup: Blended WFH (Onsite and WFH)