- Provide oversight and support on the entire database management process from regular data collection from primary and secondary sources, database audit, analysis, and interpretation across multiple asset classes.
- Lead and provide support on bespoke studies and data services for the company's local and regional clients.
- Develop and maintain relationship with key clients, seeking opportunities to collaborate on research and consulting projects
- Liaise with regional and local teams to identify synergies and opportunities to collaborate around research and consulting projects.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A bachelor’s degree, with at least 2 to 3 years of work experience, preferably in the field of market research or in a professional services firm. Real estate experience a plus, but not required.
- Excellent communication & collaboration skills; comfortable with working globally and remotely. Strong analytical skills and writing ability (in English) is essential.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders at varying levels of seniority. Proven ability in understanding, gathering, analyzing and interpreting data. Good knowledge of business fundamentals.
- Proficient in MS Excel, and other MS Office applications; proficiency in SPSS or other statistical packages and GIS are a plus. Prior work on qualitative or quantitative surveys a plus. Able to work independently.
Work Schedule: Day shift
Work Setup: Work from home until further notice