- Act as brand guardian and develop integrated marketing strategy and key activity plans.
- Execute and monitor implementation plan and work with key stakeholders for campaign implementation.
- Manage event and partnership activity and also the external marketing agency
- Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 5 years marketing experience or brand management
- Analytical, data-driven and strong communication skills
- Convey confidence, ease and enthusiasm when communicating with a variety of audiences, and stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and work effectively with people at all levels
- Proven campaign marketing successful experience in a leading brand or agency
- Strong knowledge of marketing communication & event management.
- Experience in Digital Advertising agency
Work Schedule: Regular shift (8am – 5pm)
Work Setup: Hybrid (Work-from-home and onsite work)