- Support ongoing review of all Product Supply Planning & Forecasting process optimization
- Manage generation of Market inventory information to provide visibility to the sales teams and distributors, ensuring accuracy of content and timeliness of publication.
- Analyze, identify and implement supply planning process improvement opportunities.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Business, or other related courses
- Strong understanding in demand planning and supply chain management
- Strong in data analysis
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and be able to multi-task
Work Schedule: Regular shift (8am – 5pm)
Work Setup: Hybrid (work-from-home and onsite work)