- Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends.
- Develop strategies and managing marketing campaigns across print, broadcast and online platforms to ensure that products and services meet customers’ expectations and to build the credibility of brands.
- Analyze the success of marketing campaigns and creating reports.
- Manage advertising, product design and other forms of marketing to maintain consistency in branding.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships and work effectively with people at all levels.
- Strong knowledge of marketing communication & event management.
- Proven campaign marketing successful experience in a leading brand or agency
- Fluent spoken English and written English
Work Schedule: Regular shift (8am – 5pm)
Work Setup: Hybrid (Work-from-home and onsite work)