- Participate in all aspects of product development and work with requirements and coding them into microservices together with a highly skilled and transformative team that works in an agile and lean manner.
- Drive awareness and importance of clean code and you are no stranger to common programming patterns.
- Be familiar with cloud development and may know what it takes to structure software components and dependencies into one that is cloud native.
- Deliver APIs that are stateless and idempotent and runs on immutable infrastructure
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical qualification
- Practical Back-end development and deployment experience
- Worked with either Springboot, Dropwizard, micronaut.io
- Hands-on experience with automated testing and writing good maintainable tests
- Experience with Java, PL/SQL Coding and track record of successfully establishing standards for coding, building and deployment
- Understand HTTP and other typical web standards and knowledge and experience in designing APIs RESTful services and message-based systems
- Worked with CI/CD tooling and methods
- Willing to work for 15-months fixed-term employment
Work Schedule: Day Shift (Flexible)
Work Set Up: Temporary Work From Home