- Responsible for the delivery of consistent high quality client training programs through embracing the Company’s training methodology.
- Facilitate aligning to the training approach and adheres to the Company’s on boarding, New Hire Training, and A-Bay playbook standards.
- Supervise agents through training classes and A-Bay and assists in the successful integration of agents into Operations. Manages policy and procedure concerns through administration of corrective action up to and including termination.
- Oversee agent performance management by evaluating performance and delivering Coaching for Results (CFR) coaching in New Hire Training and A-Bay. Appropriately document agent performance through maintenance of communication logs noting progress, assessment scores, etc.
- Responsible for administering training surveys at the end of New Hire Training and A-Bay to measure and report on effectiveness of training and agent preparedness; receives feedback and continuously improves upon training delivery.
- Assess training needs and learning styles and customizes training approach to be the most effective based upon the audience and training content. Utilizes and/or designs role play scenarios to drive job simulation practice.
- Comply & participate in the Company’s Trainer Coaching and Development Program and completes action plans created to focus on trainer performance improvement & grow job skills.
- Evaluate and recommend training content improvement
- Provide additional one-on-one training and coaching support to agents that need additional focus.
- Prepare training reports for Training and Operations to record training milestones and progress.
- Responsible for obtaining and/or maintaining all relevant certifications to perform job. Participates in ongoing Trainer skill development by attending training classes and participating in ongoing coaching sessions.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 2 years university and 2 years work experience or Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Communications or related field required
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in call center operations and/or prior experience in customer service and training experience in a service industry required; BPO/call center experienced preferred.
- 1 Year Trainer Experience (US-based programs/projects)
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills
- Cultural Awareness and Competency – experience in training US Audience preferred
Work Setup: Work Onsite for training, then WFH (device will be provided)