- Formulates, recommends and implements HR policies and programs involving recruitment, training and development, employee benefits, rewards and incentives, counseling and employee discipline.
- Processes payroll for Rank and File employees.
- Spearheads and oversees routine tasks of the HR personnel in Recruitment, Training and Development, Compensation and Benefits Administration, and Health Administration.
- Generates and presents monthly reports to the Management Committee.
- Can initiate programs to support employee engagement, company branding and training and development.
- Preferably female
- 27 to 40 years old
- Minimum 2 to 3 years HR Generalist or Supervisory role
- Willing to work on hybrid work arrangement (work from home and site or office reporting as scheduled)
- Willing to work in Bataan