- Provide SEO strategy that supports business goals, including timeline and actionable steps.
- Perform comprehensive SEO audit, both on-page and off-page.
- Perform comprehensive keyword research, regularly reassessed.
- Propose content and social media suggestions that support SEO goals (including blog posts, video, etc.).
- Propose website optimizations.
- Write meta copy.
- Perform comprehensive Google Ads audit and keyword research, regularly re-assessed.
- Set up, manage, and regularly reassess Google Ads campaigns.
- Strategize and manage programmatic ads, geofencing.
- Develop and assist in execution of marketing campaigns, online ads, etc.
- Track campaign results, ROI, and attribution.
- Attend regular meetings with different team members during Eastern time zone business hours.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- At least 3 years experience in SEO for SaaS companies.
- At least 3 years experience managing Google Ads for SaaS companies.
- Proficiency in HTML, Java, CSS, and PHP.
- Proficiency in WordPress and Unbounce.
- Proficiency in Google Ads, Tag Manager, and Analytics.Experience working with web development.
Work Schedule: Night shift
Work Setup: Temporary WFH