- Write, edit and publish across all of our websites each day.
- Research prospective interviewees for our Editor to interview.
- Report directly to our editor and assist with research for our events.
- Identify hot topics in government in order to help define topics for our events.
- Identify speakers for said events
- Help write blurbs on our websites about our events.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Has at least 2 years of experience in News Writing or equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism or communications
- Has experienced working in AP Style
- Comfortable in researching, identifying, and compiling lists of qualified speakers for our events
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to go beyond the call of duty to produce the best content possible
- Familiar with Wordpress, SEO, Social Media a plus
Work Schedule: Mid shift
Work Setup: Work from home (WFH)