- Develop and strengthen ideas for creative marketing campaigns and feedback surveys.
- Work with our IT Department to design membership processes, membership website and corporate membership programs
- Assist outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients through networking and prospecting.
- Implement membership awareness at the campground through welcome calls/emails, events, marketing materials and other promotional methods.
- Identify prospects for membership and move prospects into pipeline for sales people.
- Understand and provide expert information on new membership products.
- Work closely with our subscription person to integrate membership and subscription.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels.
- Build plans to promote on social media and handle all membership inquiries.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- A college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience as marketing & membership specialist or similar role
- Experienced and knowledgeable in marketing data analytics and tools
- Has solid computer skills, including MS Office, marketing software (Adobe Creative Suite & CRM) and applications (Web analytics, Google AdWords etc.)
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- An excellent communicator
Work Schedule: Mid shift
Work Setup: Work from home (WFH)