- Be responsible for the maintenance and repair of all equipment for assembly socket product line
- Cont Reflow -Quick troubleshooting for CONT separator, stitching machines, ball mounter, Reflow , robots and ICOS equipment
- SOCKET AM (Automotive Maintenance),PM (Preventive Maintenance) TPM (Total Product Management)/QCO /MTTR (Mean Time Between Failure) /MTBF (Mean Time to Repair)/Digital
- Implements AM (Autonomous Maintenance), PM (Preventive Maintenance) and overhaul plans for all socket equipment, analyze and improve OEE (Overall Equipmemt Efficiency) through tools such as TPM/QCO/MTTR (Mean Time To Repair) /MTBF (Mean Time Before Failure) /Digital
- Analyze and solve i.e. bad insertion, bad welding, poor warping, etc.
- Improve product adaptability through equipment adjustment, and improves ability of product yield rates.
- Do basic adjustment of equipment detection system,such as CCD,ICOS & other software.
- Implement WI (Work Instruction) to ensure safety, product quality
- Be responsible for training operators to operating and managing machines
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- College degree or equivalent, machinery or automation-related
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience, familiar with the production process and equipment of socket products and repair and maintenance experience is preferred
- Adaptable, team player, values & purpose driven, ethical and advocates growth mindset.
Work Schedule: Shifting
Work Setup: Work on site (PPE and antigen test provided) Monday to Saturday