- Endeavor to ensure daily operations of injection machine & molds; improves product quality; Executes relative operation standards for injection molding process.
- Production Improvement:
- Aims achieve the target for CCR, IRR & production line improvement, Need to analyze the problems of injection molding process during production & to finish the improvement actions plan & expansion horizontal.
- Mass Production:
- Ensures production runs smoothly & realizes the production plan on time
- To realize the plan for the production cycle time reduction
- To define the record for production process & material usage
- To analyze the material scrap during production process & execute the relative improvement actions
- Injection Machine Maintenance:
- To ensure safety using for injection machines & mold; Reduce the production delay caused by machine failures
- To realize daily checking for production machines
- To adjust the injection molding process when the abnormal occurred during products running.
- To do FAA adjust for new molds
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- College degree or equivalent
- 4 years mold maintenance experience
- Familiar with mold setup, maintenance and trouble shooting
- Familiar molding process parameter adjusting and optimization and run mass production
- Adaptable, team player, values & purpose driven, ethical and advocates growth mindset
Work Schedule: Shifting
Work Setup: Work on site (PPE and antigen test provided) Monday to Saturday