- Provide Die SOP making and updating --- Die repair and maintenance related SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) making and updating.
- Talent Management & Development --- Guides and actively coaches operators in developing their capabilities to be future ready
- Production improvement
- Progressive die setup, maintenance and trouble shooting
- Ensures high speed stamping press operating and run mass production
- Analyzes die and stamping press operations issues which may effect quality, delivery and cost
- Leads root cause analysis and provides improvement & corrective actions
- Follows through action to be implemented and continuously monitors result towards target attainment and fulfillment.
- Production plan achievement --- Adherence based on standard capacity requirement, ensures all stamping running parameters like SPM Standard Production Management. to meets the target, and meet the delivery requirement
- Maintenance Die maintenance , AM and PM
- Reasonable spare parts inventory quantity setup and management
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- College degree or equivalent, with mechanical engineering background
- At least 4 years progressive die repair & maintenance and stamping production experience
- Good communication skills
- Adaptable, teamplayer, values & purpose driven, ethical and advocates growth mindset.
Work Schedule: Shifting
Work Setup: Work on site (PPE and antigen test provided) Monday to Saturday