- Deploy, configure, and maintain the Kubernetes cluster through CI/CD pipelines and automation.
- Demonstrate accountability and ownership for team’s scope of work
- Maintain a collaborative culture that supports a dynamic and fast-changing industry
- Understand the business needs, and take necessary steps to fulfill/exceed expectations
- Preempt technical and team issues through sound assessment of situations
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support.
- Perform other tasks needed as directed
- BS in Computer Science or BE/B.Tech in Computer Science/Electronics & Communication or related fields or Master in Science in Software or MCA
- 8-10+ years of extensive experience in the related field.
- Experience performing in-depth troubleshooting and unit testing with both new and legacy production systems
- Experience using vaults.
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines such as Jenkins/Github Pipelines
- Experience using LDAP setup
- Agile Methodology
- Experience with scripting and automation such as Python
- 4+ years Kubernetes or ECS
- 4+ years using Docker
- 4+ years Network configuration including DNS, Load Balancing.
- 4+ years hands on experience on Azure and AWS platforms.
- 4+ years using automation deployment tools such as Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- 4+ years SSL/TLS certificate management for Web Applications and Web Services
- 4+ years using Source code control systems such as GIT
- 4+ years log monitoring using tools such as Splunk
- 4+ years Relational databases and SQL
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, Dayshift
Work Setup: Onsite