- Create and write trial protocols, and presenting these to the steering committee.
- Identify, evaluate and establish trial sites, and closing sites down on completion of the trial.
- Train site staff on therapeutic areas, protocol requirements, proper source documentation, and case report form completion.
- Liaise with the ethics committee regarding the rights, safety, and well-being of trial subjects.
- Order, track, and manage IP and trial materials.
- Oversee and document IP dispensing inventory, and reconciliation.
- Protect subjects’ confidentiality, updating their information, and verifying IP have been dispensed and administered according to protocol.
- Conduct regular site visits, coordinating project meetings, and writing visit reports.
- Implement action plans for sites not meeting expectations.
- Liaise with regulatory authoritie
- Graduate of any life sciences, healthcare, or any allied medical course;
- At least 2 years experience in PMS, or Phase 1-3 clinical trials, or in Clinical Data Management;
- GCP trained and willing to travel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Work Schedule: Dayshift
Work Setup: Blended WFH