- Support the overall organizational objectives by ensuring that all business units/processes has an operating manual that is able to support consistent level of quality.
- Enable people to work in a safe manner and within the required cost.
- Conducts regular process audits/reviews and implements initiatives to improve process efficiency, productivity, reduce poor quality, improve customer satisfaction and increased business profitability.
- Provide the technical know-how in issues resolution by determining root causes and development of corrective and preventive actions.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders in creating suitable solutions/proposals for on boarding new clients.
- BS degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial), Supply Chain and Logistics
- 10 years experience in Operational Excellence, Continuous Improvement, Quality and Health & Safety Management Systems
- Adept in conducting process and compliance audit
- Led implementation and has the leadership of Continuous improvement programs including benefit tracking
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, Dayshift
Work Setup: Hybrid