- Be responsible for the end to end talent acquisition process for total company across all levels both for regular and temporary headcount. In charge of total company training plan and it’s execution.
- Takes the lead in providing site related requirements for talent acquisition and training.
- Develops, conducts and reviews the on-boarding process for regular and temporary headcount in partnership with the hiring managers and management team.
- Supports the HR Manager in the administration and implementation of Performance Management process for new hires specifically the 3rd and 5th month assessment.
- The role is also responsible for the upkeep of all pertinent HR documents through proper documentation and systematic process including employee records and HRIS.
- Any four (4) year course graduate. Bachelors’ Degree holder in Human Resources Management or other related fields
- At least 6 to 8 years professional experience and practical exposure in talent management which includes talent acquisition, performance management, succession planning and talent retention in an FMCG industry.
- Exposure in managing Supply Chain or Manufacturing industry with high industrial relations requirement.
- With at least 2 years training experience in a FMCG set up
- Proficient in MS Office
- With strong presentation and communication skills (oral and written)
- With excellent planning, organizing and project management skills
Work Schedule: Dayshift
Work Setup: Blended WFH