- Provides the Project Lead and QA Automation Manager with testing Level of Effort (LOEs) and testing scope on assigned tasks/automation requests.
- Reviews test cases from the manual test team and identifies test cases that can be automated.
- Works closely with manual test team to provide prioritization for each test case that will be automated.
- Works closely with Development team to determine test scenarios, test data, and test environment for performance testing
- Recommends tools that will be used for automating assigned test cases.
- Reviews existing automation framework.
- Updates existing automation framework, as approved by immediate head.
- Sets up test script development environment.
- Develops automated test scripts for assigned test cases following the prescribed development standards and best practices.
- Presents completed test scripts for peer/code review.
- Presents test scripts to the manual test team for completeness and accuracy.
- Conducts code review for test scripts developed by other team members to ensure it adheres to prescribed development standards and best practices.
- Assists the Team lead in guiding team members in their test script development tasks.
- Sets up the test environments based on the test plan and Recommended System Requirements (RSR).
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or any IT-related courses
- With at least three (3) years’ experience as SQA Automation
- Intermediate knowledge of the different types of testing (e.g. Functional, Installation, Migration, Performance, Security, Responsive Testing, etc.)
- Intermediate knowledge of Test Automation Tools (e.g. JUnit Framework, Selenium IDE, WebDriver, Jmeter, Sikuli, JConsole, Katalon, Appium, Postman, GraphQL)
- Intermediate knowledge of Test Management tools (e.g. Testlink, JIRA, Jenkins, Smartsheet)
- Intermediate knowledge of different testing platforms (e.g. Desktop, Mobile, Browser)
- Intermediate knowledge of Remote Server Management tools (e.g. PuTTY, WinSCP, RDC)
- Intermediate knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Intermediate knowledge of the different software development methodologies
- Intermediate knowledge of different Operating Systems (e.g. Windows and Linux)
- Intermediate knowledge of Databases and Database Management Tools (e.g. Oracle, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Management Studio, pgAdmin, SQL Examiner, SQL Data Examiner)
- Intermediate knowledge of Programming Languages/Technologies (e.g. C++, Visual Basic, HTML, Java, C#, Ruby, RDBMS, Python, PERL)
- Intermediate knowledge of Cloud Computing (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Intermediate knowledge of any enterprise-level applications
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Product Suite
- Basic knowledge of Server management
- Basic knowledge of systems and network administration
- Knowledge in NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Knowledge in Cybersecurity risk management solutions
- Basic knowledge of IT security concepts and practices
Work Schedule: Regular Shift (9AM-6PM)
Work Setup: Work From Home