- Maintain and perform timely corrective and preventative maintenance on facility equipment and systems (e.g. air conditioning, heating and ventilation, electrical, fire protection, detection and alarms, security, emergency, etc.) to keep these systems up to applicable standards
- Conduct daily inspections of all machinery and equipment operating data, including collecting, recording, organizing and proper documentation
- Manage project completion to ensure quality, timeliness, and cost control
- conduct scheduled & reactive inspections on the property listed equipment & systems;
- Participate in commissioning and validation activities.
- Coordination with contractors and vendors, including Building Management, to ensure smooth operations
- Evaluate and review invoice submissions of contractors and vendors, in line with contracts in place, and prepare recommendation for approval.
- Help ensure that all building and maintenance policies, procedures, SOP’s, codes, regulations, etc. are followed and enforced.
- Performs and/or completes all employee service requests accurately and expediently.
- Actively participates in emergency response procedures, technical and safety training programs.
- Be able to evaluate building systems to improve performance to operate efficiently.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts.
- Responsible for maintaining effective working relationships with subordinates, staff, and outside contractors and vendors.
- Monitors the quality of maintenance work performed by outside contractors.
- Periodically acts as the on-call engineer for the portfolio of office buildings.
- Act as a Project Manager for Facility, Utility and Equipment upgrades.
- Willing to work evenings, holidays, and weekends.
- Perform all work using the proper safety equipment and in a safe manner.
- Assist in ensuring all statutory requirements are met and up to date
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Detailed knowledge of local procedures and facilities concepts
- Experience in an international work environment
- Project management and process skills
- Knowledge of continuous improvement methodology
- Familiarity with Freight Forwarding, SCM and Logistics an advantage
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects
- Attention to detail but also the ability to see the implications for the bigger picture
- Commercial awareness
- Customer service
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- Proficiency in MS-Office applications
Work Schedule: full flexible to any work shift
Work Setup: candidates should be full flexible with hybrid WFH (work from home) and RTO (report to office) and back to regular RTO already