- Do Customer risk assessment and credit release processing.
- Monitor credit exposure and release processing.
- Process various types of collection from customers: post matched receipts, follow up on disputed items, queries and issues, and communicate with relevant parties.
- Deal with various sales securities.
- Report trade receivables and factoring.
- Create sales orders based on received requests.
- Assure correctness and completeness of data in customer’s sales order.
- Coordinate process and follow up the demand orders from the company markets and third-party customers.
- Ensure timely shipments in coordination with planning team and manufacturing centers.
- Ensure the reflection of products movements in SAP system in line with financial flows and market specificities.
- Monitor Loading Schedule and shipment plans update.
- Create billing documents for customers.
- Manage dispatch and archiving of both electronic and paper documents.
- Assist finance department with the preparation of financial reports.
- Provide high level of service while assisting customer, commercial team, internal and external stakeholders in various inquiries.
- Create and modify customers’ accounts in SAP based on supporting documentation provided by the requestor.
- Review completeness of received information based on the company’s requirements and established processes.
- Ensure data is reflected in SAP correctly and within timely manner.
- Apply data governance rules and comply with SOX regulations. Perform initial and monthly sanctions checks.
- Work with business units and other departments to identify, investigate, and correct master data quality issues in an efficient and timely manner.
- Ensure effective communication of any process or data changes.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree in any related field.
- 2 years above previous experience in Sales, Supply Chain and Finance.
- With mixed experience of CSR and accounting or finance.
- With hands on experience using SAP.
- Good Analytical and research skills.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to prioritize tasks.
- International knowledge sharing / migration.
- Can speak Korean language
Work Schedule: Monday - Friday 9 AM - 6 PM
Work Setup: Work from Home until further notice