- Analyse MRP, procure materials, expedite/reschedule orders from approved suppliers to support production and spare parts requirements.
- Review consignment level and timely adjustment to meet production needs in a monthly basis.
- Work closely with suppliers to ensure availability of consignment stocks
- Monitor and control purchase receipt to meet production requirements timely
- Monitor and control purchases to ensure compliance to materials planning guidelines.
- Address issues on slow moving and obsolete parts in order to meet inventory targets/policy.
- Review inventory, open orders and coordinate any network called-for to minimize obsolescence
- Review and address performance measurement with selected suppliers assigned
- Monitor Time-to-Market to support ramp up for launch
- Prepare monthly reports
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Operations and/or Business
- Minimum 4 year of working experience in procurement/purchasing in handling orders and purchasing related jobs
- Able to handle complex issues and large amount of data, with experience in efficient capture, consolidation and analysis of reports, with a planning focus. Using Excel and statistical tools, in mid- to large-scale international organization.
- Industry experience in manufacturing, distribution, 3PL will be highly preferred.
- Experience in import purchase route, sea shipment and international delivery arrangements will be advantageous
- Excellent in Microsoft Excel
A people-oriented person who is always looking for solutions and bringing quality improvements, with a “can-do” attitudeStrong team player and team spirit
- Detail-oriented and has strong analytical skills
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, Dayshift
Work Setup: Onsite