- In your role you will, together with the team, be driving the support and operations of the P&C solutions in Vestas and be supporting in building the setup for the future.
- Serve as a subject matter expert / technical lead in the area of SAP HCM (Time Management).
- Demonstrate and explain SAP Time Management module functionality and best practices.
- Should be able to do application maintenance and support through request, incident, change and problem management.
- Collaborate with P&C Digital team in business process re-engineering according to SAP Time capabilities.
- Perform detailed analysis of user requirements, shares best practices, transform requirements into functional specifications, and support the implementation of system changes that meet user requirements and achieve all deliverables as specified.
- Create solution design, functional specifications and test related documentation.
- Coordinate with technical developers to review specifications, explain the design and work closely until production implementation of changes.
- Plan, design and build Time Schemas and Calculation Rules.
- Able to perform unit, integration, and regression testing.
- Create training materials and Knowledge Based Articles (KBA) for correct representation of SAP Time functionality.
- Solid experience and understanding of SAP Time and its integration to other SAP Modules and 3rd party systems.
- Support mass load requirement via LSMW.
- Be assigned as a Project Resource as necessary.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree major in Information Technology or equivalent is required.
- At least 10 years of consulting, implementation and support experience with SAP HCM (Time Management).
- Extensive experience with stakeholder management and change of HR Data and processing systems on a global scale.
- SAP Time and ITIL Foundation Certification is a plus.
- Experience and working knowledge in Success Factors is a plus.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday (1PM – 10PM)
Work Setup: Work From Home