- Provide outstanding customer service and support by resolving telephone inquiries from customers.
- Solve client’s inquiries in a friendly and professional way from the very first call
Use on-line systems to gather information required and resolve issues
- Ensure that company’s products are upsold to customers whenever it is necessary or there are opportunities
- Ensures that thorough records are maintained by documenting all actions taken to process telephone initiated requests.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of college in any field/course
- Must have at least one year of inbound/outbound call center experience
- Experience in Healthcare, Financial, Insurance LOBs
- Experience handling CSAT, AHT, FCR
- Must have at least 25 MBPs Internet speed
Work Schedule: Nightshift Schedule
Work Set-Up: Temporary Work From Home (office is in BGC, Taguig)