- Create business plans and financial models.
- Recommend strategic initiatives based on management-approved business plans and financial models.
- Perform market research and track the new market and emerging trends to identify business opportunities and implement business initiatives.
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, and finances to assess profitability and viability of business and marketing initiatives and submit reports thereon.
- Examine risks and potentials for the business opportunities.
- Develop business proposals negotiates strategies and business deals.
- Meet with prospective investors, partners, and customers to present the company’s business offerings.
- Close new business deals by preparing and coordinating sales requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Work with the marketing team for support to new businesses.
- Meet and present to prospective investors, partners, and customers the company’s business offerings.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 6 years of proven working experience as a Business Development Officer
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Working knowledge on financial services and financial technologies
- Familiarity with MS Office and Google Suite
- Experience working in FinTech company is a plus
- Experience working in a start-up company is preferred but not required
Work Schedule: Day Shift
Work Setup: On-site (Pasig)