- Assist the Finance Manager on budget preparation, CSA testing.
- Provides assistance during conduct of annual and special external and internal audits
- Answers all queries and presents required reports and schedules upon request.
- Close coordination for early completion of auditing tasks
- Ensures section’s conformance to the procedure defined in the company’s quality system.
- Checks filing and maintenance of all documents in accordance with quality procedures
- Coordinates with the Quality Management Representative (QMR) on all matters related to quality system affecting the section
- Ensures the company’s compliance with all national and local government taxation laws and regulations.
- Prepares other reports required by other government agencies.
- Initiates / Oversees implementation of programs/projects aimed in maximizing efficiency and productivity in his/her own area.
- Conformance and compliance to the roles and responsibilities outlined in the General Responsibilities and Authorities of Supervisors and Managers.
- Performs other related functions as may be assigned from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or equivalent business course
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Supervisory level handling GL, AP, Inventory, Costing and other facets of Accounting, preferably in a manufacturing industry
- Supervisory and Problem-solving skills.
- Preferably with training in ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and training related to accounting job functions.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Setup: Work On-Site