- Raise appropriate review points and discussion on work done ensuring that team members understand and learn.
- Assign work based on the team's availability and capacity.
- Demonstrate awareness of the team’s workload and communicate resource requirements when appropriate.
- Coach staff by providing proactive and constructive feedback in a timely manner in order for them to develop and meet their objectives and improve performance
- Address disciplinary/performance issues and follow through on disciplinary/ performance processes.
- Demonstrate ability to lead or coordinate and display ownership of projects/initiatives.
- Present ideas and suggestions on how to improve work processes.
- Tertiary qualifications in Accounting
- Professional accounting certification such as CPA, CA or equivalent
- At least 4 years relevant work experience in assurance, tax, accounting and/or analysis work, with the last year in a supervisory role
- Proficient and confident in English reading, writing and oral communication skills
Work Schedule: Day-Shifting schedule
Work Set-Up: Hybrid